Ballhawk League Week 12
A couple story lines to watch as the season continues:
1) Zack Hample is 5 off of the pace to snag 1,000 in a season.
2) Erik Jabs is on pace to tie his record of 544 that he snagged last season.
3) Nick Pelescak is narrowly on pace to break his personal best 417 snagged last year – and he’s going to Texas for four games this week to cement his status in the top 3 on mygameballs.com
4) Ben Weil and Zac Weiss could battle it out the next couple of weeks for the fourth spot.
5) Greg Barasch has rapidly risen in the standings the past week and could move into the top five soon.
Last year at this time the week 12 standings for 2010 were:
1) Erik Jabs 249
2) Nick Pelescak 213
3) Zack Hample 168
4) Shawn B 93
5) Greg Barasch 80
Back to 2011…
The week standings: